OMC Hairworld 2017 World Cup is slated to take place September 17-18 in Porte de Versailles, Paris. This year, guests can experience the Sassoon Academy show by Edward Darley & Mark Hayes in the final awards ceremony. Also not to be missed, American Salon's very own Gordon Miller will present his Social Beauty keynote during the OMC General Assembly.
Sponsored by the Professional Beauty Association, OMC Hairworld offers a global platform to all competitors of the hair, aesthetics and nail sectors to become world champions in their respective fields. Competition categories include: Fantasy Nails, Stage Makeup and Commercial Salon Cut.
Sounds amazing, right? The only thing that sounds better is an all-expense paid trip to guarantee your spot at this year's competition.
Here's how you can win:
- Follow @omchairworld on Instagram.
- Create and share your most artistic work on Instagram, and use both hashtags: #OMCWORLDBEST and #OMCHAIRWORLD.
- Tag your hair friends in the comments and invite them to join the contest.
- Enter as many photos as your creative heart desires—live model, mannequin head, long or short, everything goes.
- OMC World Best is open to all licensed cosmetologists and barbers. No entry fee required.
- Your Instagram profile must be public to win.
- All steps above must be followed in order to qualify to win.
- Work in the photo must have been created by you within the last 12 months and posted on Instagram.
- Entry deadline is July 31, 2017.
- One men's look and one women's look winner will be chosen for the grand prize: a trip to OMC Hairworld in Paris September 15-19, 2017. Prize includes four night’s hotel stay in Paris, round-trip ticket (economy) and an all-access pass to OMC Hairworld activities.
Visit www.omchairworld.com for more information and good luck!
About: Established in 1946, OMC is the largest professional hairstylists' organization in the world with over 50 Member countries and over 2.000.000 individual members worldwide.