Get the Look: Kate Upton's Vogue Italia Cover
Old Hollywood meets modern glam in this month’s Vogue Italia. Kate Upton, a former equestrian and swimsuit model, is making her way into the world of high fashion on the issue’s cover, shot by Steven Meisel. Celebrity Stylist Oribe fashioned the bombshell’s platinum hair in soft, voluminous waves reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe. Below, he shares his secrets for achieving the look:
- Prep hair with Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream and power dry.
- Do a traditional set using Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and a 1-inch curling iron.
- Brush out curls.
- Add Dry Texturizing Spray at the root for fullness.
- Use Smooth Style Serum Moisture and Hold to do any detailing in the front and accentuate waves.
- Finish with Aprés Beach Wave and Shine Spray to give luster to bleached-blonde hair.