People's Choice Award winner for Favorite New TV Comedy, CBS's 2 Broke Girls stars Kat Dennings as Max Black and Beth Behrs as Caroline Channing. Below, On-set Stylist Pixie Schwartz shares her secrets for getting two broke girls to look like a million bucks using White Sands products.
For Max's style:
1. Apply a curl enhancing medium hold mousse to damp hair at roots and work through to ends - diffusing without a product can create frizz.
2. Divide hair into sections and spray on White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold Thermal Styling Spray focusing first on the bottom layers. As you style, you will work up by section until finally reaching the top of the head.
3. Take a one-inch section and begin to curl by placing the iron 3-5 inches away from the scalp. Roll iron under and towards scalp - most of hair will be hanging out of curling iron when you begin this step. Tip: Alternate the direction of the curl as you work your way through each section.
4. Shake out hair and separate with fingers, applying a small amount of White Sands Orchids Oil to finish.
For Caroline's style:
1. A good styling product is key to the perfect blowout, White Sands Liquid Texture Soft Hold Thermal Styling Spray is a must. Divide combed hair into sections and secure with clips or ponytail holders. Tip: Securing one portion above the other helps manage the blowout. Leave out a section to start with.
2. Dry using a paddle or large Mason Pearson brush. Tip: Stretch the hair as you dry. It sounds crazy, but when you're done, the tips won't flip.
3. When hair is completely dry, apply a small amount of White Sands Orchids Oil to the ends.
4. Finish with a light spray of White Sands Infinity Hairspray. —Brianna Keefe