Leonor Greyl Styles The Artist's Jean Dujardin, Remakes Their Own Version of the Film
Jean Dujardin took home the award for Best Actor at the 84th annual Academy Awards on Sunday night for his charming lead role in The Artist. Celebrity Stylist Louise Moon groomed Dujardin to perfection, showing the Frenchman's charismatic appeal isn't reserved to the on-screen character. Using Leonor Greyl Haircare and Talika skincare, Moon created what she dubbed a "simple look."
I'd call it more dapper than simple, but however you choose to describe it, here's how to achieve it:
- Start by applying Leonor Greyl Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice evenly from roots to ends before quickly blow-drying it. Not only will this product pump up natural volume, but it will also add a subtle shine.
- Distribute just a small amount of Huile de Palme throughout hair using your fingertips. The softening oils act as both a moisturizer and finishing gloss.
- For a gentle hold on his fine hair, Moon finished by lightly spraying the style with Laque Souple.
- Moon didn't stop at his hair. To ensure a bright-eyed appearance, Moon applied Talika Eye Therapy Patches under Dujardin's eyes for thirty minutes. This helped to minimize any dark circles and puffiness.
- Once that treatment was complete, she applied a light stroke of Skin Retouch Eye Contour (not yet available in America) beneath each eye for added rejuvenation.
After grooming Dujardin for both the Academy Awards and Golden Globes this season, Leonor Greyl created their own version of star's award-winning film. Take a look: