Only a few days after launching her highly anticipated makeup line, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, the star debuted her Fenty x PUMA by Rihanna collection at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City. To mesh with the athletic, cool-girl vibe of the collection, celebrity hairstylist Yusef Williams (@yusefhairnyc) sent top models including Adriana Lima, Nina Agdal and Duckie Thot down the runway in hairstyles constructed with colorful elastics.
Get the look:
- First, section out hair into two sections, one on top of each other, clip one section on top of head.
- Pull lower section back in low ponytail, spray hair with hair spray; making sure to pull hair loosely (not tight), leaving tendrils or loose ends on each side, spray with hair spray.
- Make sure hair on sides (other than the tendrils) on the second pony are drawn tight and sleek and secure.
- Take top section of hair out of clip. Spray and comb top pony making sure the rubber band is not fastened at the base of the hair, and leaving it somewhat volumized and secured.
- For the lower pony, make sure to twist hair, then pull hair through rubber band making a half pony and secure with bright colored bungee throughout.
- Secure every loop of the twisted hair, making sure to not just wrap hair around but to almost encase the pony within the bungees.
- To finalize the look, connect the first pony to the second ponytail with bungee cords go in and pull the combined pony through the bungee.
- Tuck loose ends in for a sporty yet sleek finish, spray hair with shine spray.
- Finally, take tendrils or loose ends from each side of the head and blend into the hair; comb ends in and use hair spray.
- Use Dyson Supersonic on any flyaway hairs to finalize the look.