How-To: 3 Ways to Create Texture
Sistine, Sophia and Scarlet were the 2017 Miss Golden Globes, an annual title awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press. Jonathan Colombini, who is one of Oribe's awesome editorial stylists, created the looks for all three sisters using Oribe Hair Care.
Jonathan Colombini (@jonathan_colombini) using Oribe Hair Care for The Stallone Sisters at the Golden Globes.
- Prep damp hair with Oribe’s Maximista Thickening Spray to create volume and texture.
- Apply Oribe's Split End Seal to ends to help smooth and add shine.
- Divide hair into sections, and use a 1-inch curling iron to create loose waves.
- Prep damp hair with Oribe’s Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Crème and blow dry.
- Create Marcel waves and set for an hour. After an hour, pull the curls out and softly flat iron on low heat to create a beautiful wave.
- Flip your head upside down and spray Oribe’s Superfine Hair Spray all over.
- Spray Oribe's Volumista Mist for Volume onto dry hair.
- Flip the head upside down and blow dry to create volume.
- Set the hair with a curling iron and spray Oribe's Volumista Mist for Volume on the curls to act as a setting lotion.
- Create a halo braid and smooth with a bit of Oribe’s Rough Luxury Molding Paste.
- Set the style with Oribe’s Superfine Hair Spray.