Everyone loves a romantic wedding on the beach come late summer. Help your clients add the finishing touch to their outdoor nuptials with this relaxed, natural style by Redken Artist Jackie Litscher (@justjackie_stylistnyc).
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep dry hair with a few spritzes of Redken Iron Shape 11 throughout your lengths and ends for heat protection and a touch of hold.
- Comb out 1” sections of your hair with a fine-tooth comb, then use a 1” curling iron on each section moving away from your face.
- Allow all of the areas to cool.
- Using a crimping iron, crimp the under layers at the back of your head for added root volume. If you don’t have a crimping iron, simply backcomb these sections with a fine-toothed comb.
- Starting on one side of your head, take the face-framing sections of your hair in the front (about ¼ of your total hair’s thickness) and separate into two sections.
- Twist these sections around each other, then secure in the back with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side of your head.
- Using your fingers, allow your face-framing baby hairs to peek out on either side to soften the look and add to its effortless vibe.
- Spray a few spritzes of Redken Control Addict 28 all over the look for hold and humidity protection.
- If desired, secure a glitzy barrette in the back to add a bit of extra polish.