A few months back, a reddish brown color began popping up on Instagram feeds and the shade instantly become the fall hair inspiration that no hairstylist knew they needed. Months later, as predicted, the color is one of the season's most sought-after hair trends. Sydney Lopez (@sydneyannlopezhair), a hairstylist from Denton, Texas, brewed up her own delicious shade of cinnamon chocolate. Here's how you can recreate her color:
Get the Look:
*Client was a natural level 6.
- Balayage entire head with Redken Flash Lift Lightening Powder and 30-volume developer.
- Lighten to a level 8 gold.
- Paint panels using the following color combinations:
- Formula 1: Redken 1 oz. 06nbc + 1/2oz. 5bc + 20v + Olaplex
- Formula 2: Redken 1 oz. 06rb + 1 oz. 06nbc + 20v + Olaplex
- Formula 3: Redken Shades EQ 2oz 05bc + 10v + Olaplex
- Process for 35 minutes.
- Shampoo with Redken Magnetics, followed with a Redken Heat Cure Treatment