As tans fade and clients are eager to warm things up during the cooler months, we see rich, vibrant colors taking over salons every fall. There are the usual dark chocolates and creamy blondes, and then there are the fiery coppers and rich reds for your more daring clientele. Though reds fade notoriously fast, it's too show-stopping to pass up. Hair guru Guy Tang (@guy_tang) created a Jessica Rabbit-red that's perfect for the upcoming holidays—Halloween included! Grab it while it's hot and try it on your next client.
- Highlight the hair with #Magnum8 and 1/32 oz of olaplex
- Apply 55g of #mydentity 7 Copper Red Copper and 10g of Dark Shadows on roots.
- Apply 20vol #mydentity 7 Copper Red Copper from mids to ends.
- Process for 30 minutes, shampoo, treat and blow dry.
- Apply #mydentity 6 Copper Red Copper demi 6vol on roots.
- Apply #mydentity 7 Copper Red Copper demi 6vol on mids and ends and process for 25 minutes.