You would never guess by the photo above, but Marianne Lohr's (@mannie_mak) client had blue mermaid hair less than five months ago. After her vibrant fashion color faded, she was looking to make the platinum blonde underneath a little more frosty. Here's how Lohr achieved the iciness:
Left: the client's hair with regrowth after fading from a vibrant mermaid blue. Right: the client's new frosty blonde with hints of violet.
Get the Look:
- Double process with Pulp Riot #blondeaf 40 volume and rinse.
- Do a second double process at the sink on towel-dried hair.
- Tone with Pulp Riot Silver + a add a dash of Pulp Riot Violet with 6 volume on the root for three minutes.
- Comb the root color through the ends and let sit for another three minutes. Rinse and dry.
- Apply Pulp Riot Mercury and a few drops of Pulp Riot Lilac on the roots for 15 minutes.