Whether your client is growing out last season's pixie or making the plunge from long to short, a bob is always a good idea. Maintaining its title as a hot hair trend season after season, the bob is versatile, timeless and effortlessly chic no matter whose wearing the 'do. Even better yet, make the bob blonde and sassy.
Get the Look:
- Divide the hair into three sections—two sides in the front and one in the back.
- Babylight the back section with Redken Flash Lift with 10 volume and Uberliss.
- Increase developer after each section, ending with 30 volume.
- Once the foils finish processing, hand paint the hairline at the shampoo bowl with Flash lift and 40 volume.
- Root gloss and smudge any demarcation with Redken Shades EQ 7N/9N
- Apply Redken Shades EQ 9NB as an all-over gloss. Process for four minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.