We can’t get enough pastel pink inspiration, and we’re sure your clients are loving the shade too. The much-loved hue was even incorporated into this season’s update on the iconic pumpkin-spice color. In keeping with the trend, why not try this icier look by Amy McManus (@camouflageandbalayage). Achieved with a bright, faded-foil base and rose gloss, the effect is a soft dimensional blush that’s perfect for the coming winter.
Get The Look:
- Use a faded-foiling technique all over the head with Oligo Creme Lightner and 20 volume developer.
- Process until pale yellow.
- Shampoo with Fanola No Yellow Shampoo.
- Dilute Joico Color Intensity Confetti Rose gloss by half with Olaplex No.2 and apply.
- Leave to process for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and finish with Joico K-Pak Cuticle Sealer.