Demi Lovato has undergone a lot of life changes lately, one of the biggest being a split from her fiancé Max Ehrich. And, like most girls do after a major breakup, Lovato chopped her hair off, went blonde and debuted a dramatic new style courtesy of hairstylist Amber Maynard Bolt.
"There is something about changing your hair so drastically that allows you to own yourself in a way you never thought," Bolt wrote in an Instagram caption showing off the star's new 'do. Here, she shares how she achieved the look.
- Back to Back foiling using @alfaparfusa BB 7 w/20 v( 2xs)
- Shampooed using @pureology Strength Cure Blonde Silver
- Tapped her base using Alfaparf #Colorwear (Vegan, PPD, MEA, Ammonia, Silicone FREE) 20 g 7.12 + 5 g 5.1 w/ 50 g of 5 v. 10 mins
- Overall gloss is Colorwear 10 g 10.13 + 10g 10.02 5g + 9.12 w/ 50 g of 5v 10 mins
- Finished with Pureology Nanoworks Gold