Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana presented their latest installment of the Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda project last week in Parco Teresio Olivelli by Lake Como in Italy. For the 110 female models in the show, Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau gave each woman her own romantic look. “There’s flowers, crowns, nets, and we’ve dyed beautiful wigs with Redken City Beats and Reken SEQ Pastels. There’s some '60s-inspired chignons, some '40s hair looks. It’s a spectrum of women’s beauty,” says Palau.
Get the Look | Cobalt Blue:
- Color was done by Victoria Hunter for Whittemore House and Redken Global Color Director Josh Wood.
- Prep hair by washing with Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Redken Satinwear 04 to lengths and ends for added heat protection and smoothness.
- Blow-dry hair with a round brush in small sections for a luxurious smoothness.
- About 1/3 away from the hairline, begin curling the lengths with a thick, 2” curling iron for exaggerated waves in the hair.
- Spritz Redken Shine Flash 02 throughout your lengths and ends for added shine.
- Add a drop or two of Redken Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow-Dry Hair Oil to your palms and run them through the crown for added softness and smoothing.