The Blonds SS20 runway show was nothing short of over-the-top, right down to the hairstyles. Here, learn how Moroccanoil Artistic Director Kevin Hughes matched the vibe of the show with glamorous finger waves for the models. Steps:
- Create either a deep side part or middle part on dry hair. Apply Moroccanoil Strong Styling Hold Gel very generously to the part line.
- Take the Moroccanoil Tail Comb and create a C shaping along the parting, the gel will act as a holding agent to keep the shape in place once you have worked along the entire part with the C shaping.
- You are then going to place your middle finger on the C shaping and direct the hair in the opposite direction with your finetooth comb and pinch that ridge between your two fingers.
- Continue this, moving your way down the head going in opposing directions while using a generous amount of Moroccanoil Strong Hold Gel throughout. You can use clips to hold the waves in place as they dry.
- Once all the hair is waved, apply Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong and use the Moroccanoil Professional Ceramic Blow Dryer with the diffuser attachment to dry and set the hair in place.
PRO TIP: For added shine, use Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine at the very end for a sleek look.