Each July, Swim Week takes Miami by storm with a ton of babes modeling the season's hottest swimwear. Per usual, the bikinis were to die for but we could not take our eyes of the models' hair. From tousled waves to top knots, the models' hairstyles corresponded perfectly with the theme of each collection.
For the 2017 Beach Bunny collection, R+Co lead hairstylist Sera Sloane drew inspiration from the collection's theme: heaven on earth. To match the vibe of the pieces, Sloane created a light and airy look on the models. “We really focused on giving the girls as much hair as possible,” she says.
How to Get the Look:
- Start by using a curling iron to create big, soft waves. Let hair set.
- Spray DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo at the roots and through then mid-lengths.
- Add extensions for volume and length, and brush through to blend together.
- Spritz ROCKAWAY Salt Spray at the roots and mid-lengths of the hair, then blow-dry.
- Brush through the hair to create the airy look.
- Apply BADLANDS Dry Shampoo Paste at the roots and massage in.
- Finish with SKYLINE Dry Shampoo Powder (available September 2017) at mid-lengths and brush through.
About Luxury Brand Partners: Luxury Brand Partners develops and nurtures prestige artist-driven beauty brands, with a focus on innovation and a passion for the creative mind. With offices in Miami and New York City, our portfolio of companies offers high-performance products and top-of-the-line education informed by both an artistic and a business perspective. The management team has a long history of building iconic brands and leverages its knowledge of salon professionals and the end-consumer to create lines that meet their needs in new and exciting ways. For more information, visitwww.luxurybrandpartners.com