In honor of National Brazilian Blowout Day, here’s our list of 10 ways Brazilian Blowout is still killing it:
- Brazilian Blowout is the only smoothing treatment that can be customized. Stylists can personalize every treatment for every client to achieve a smooth and sleek result, or to perfect curls without the frizz.
- Brazilian Blowout is a cumulative treatment. The Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex and proprietary polymer system helps improve the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft and by smoothing the cuticle. With each treatment, the healthier the hair and longer lasting results.
- ZERO DOWNTIME. A major benefit of this treatment is the speedy 90 minutes at the salon with no downtime. Clients can leave the salon and immediately wash their hair, exercise, style it in a pony or clip without having to wait days to do so.
- It’s great for all hair types: curly, kinky, coily, frizzy, fine, damaged or coarse.
- Curl pattern is left unchanged. There are no distinct lines of demarcation when new hairs grow in. After about 12 weeks, the natural curl pattern returns.
- Color treated hair? Even better. Brazilian Blowout actually improves the health of color-treated and highlighted hair by conditioning the hair while sealing the cuticle for enhanced color, reducing frizz and creating radiant shine.
- Pump it up. Hair will not lose volume post-treatment. Rather, hair will maintain its natural volume and still have great bend and memory when heat styling.
- Brazilian Blowout significantly reduces drying and styling time by half.
- Results last up to 12 weeks. An Açai After-Care Maintenance product line is formulated with the Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex to reinforce the Brazilian Blowout treatment with each wash.
- All stylists performing the Brazilian Blowout treatment are required to be trained and certified so that the treatment is done properly and to manufacturers requirements, and most importantly, to keep the client safe.
Celebrity fans of the Brazilian Blowout treatment include Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez, and Emma Stone, to name but a few. To learn more, go to www.BrazilianBlowout.com.