The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is proud to announce the 12 semi-finalists who will advance to the final round of Beauty Pitch™ 2016. Held Saturday, July 23, Beauty Pitch 2016 is part of INSPIRE: A Night Celebrating Beauty Entrepreneurs, which kicks off the PBA’s Beauty Week and Cosmoprof North America’s (CPNA) exhibition in Las Vegas.
The following companies have been selected as Beauty Pitch 2016 semi-finalists:
Startup Business Category:
1. Alexandria Professional: www.alexandriaprofessional.com <http://www.alexandriaprofessional.com/>
2. The Brush Guard: www.thebrushguard.com <http://www.thebrushguard.com/>
3. FlipIt! Cap Company: www.flipitcap.com <http://www.flipitcap.com/>
4. Hey Honey: www.HeyHoney.com <http://www.heyhoney.com/>
5. pur~lisse beauty, LLC: www.purlisse.com <http://www.purlisse.com/>
6. Sunlights Baylage: www.sunlightsbalayage.com <http://www.sunlightsbalayage.com/>
Established Business Category:
2. Jenu High Tech Beauty: www.jenu.com <http://www.jenu.com/>
3. P3Pure: www.primalpitpaste.com <http://www.primalpitpaste.com/>
4. Peter Lamas: www.peterlamas.com <http://www.peterlamas.com/>
5. Vanity Girl Hollywood: www.vanitygirlhollywood.com >http://www.vanitygirlhollywood.com/>
6. Whish: www.whishbody.com <http://www.whishbody.com/>
Three companies from each category will be selected as Beauty Pitch™ 2016 finalists on Wednesday, June 8th. These companies will advance to the live Beauty Pitch competition, taking place on Saturday, July 23rd.
INSPIRE: A Night Celebrating the Beauty Entrepreneur
INSPIRE will feature networking with some of the industry’s biggest names including: President and CEO of Sally Beauty Holdings, Christian Brinkman; President of Jinny Beauty Supply, Eddie Jhin; President of CosmoProf and Armstrong McCall, Sally Beauty Holdings, Mark Spinks; Vice President of Merchandising and Planning for SalonCentric, Steve Orzel; and celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson.
INSPIRE Schedule of Events
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. INSPIRE Reception
7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. INSPIRE Dinner
8:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Beauty Pitch™ 2016: Live Competition
10:00 p.m. Dessert Buffet
Registration Visit https://www.probeauty.org/beautyweek Beauty Pitch 2016 and INSPIRE registration details. Tickets can be purchased separately for each event.
Net proceeds from the INSPIRE event will be divided equally between the PBA Foundation, an organization supporting industry related charitable initiatives and the historical preservation of the beauty industry, and City of Hope, a world-renowned comprehensive cancer treatment and research center.
About: Professional Beauty Association (PBA) Beauty Week®: Professional Beauty Association (PBA) Beauty Week® (July 23-26, 2016) is North America’s largest, most inclusive beauty event, offering unlimited networking, education and professional growth opportunities to all sectors of the beauty industry. This week of beauty features the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), PBA Business Forum, PBA Beacon and City of Hope. PBA Beauty Week® is produced by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and hosted by Cosmoprof North America. To learn more, please visit probeauty.org/beautyweek. <http://www.probeauty.org/beautyweek>