Maisie Williams was a vision at the 2015 Emmy Awards Show. Channeling old school Hollywood vibes, the Game Of Thrones star wore her hair in sleek, glamorous waves. Celebrity hair stylist Bryce Scarlett used the Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo and Uberliss Hydrating Conditioner to prep Maisie's hair for styling. Bryce then used the Uberliss RituOil and Uberliss Ultra Titanium Pro Flat Iron to create Maisie's look for the night. He wanted to pair her hair to match the beautiful charm of her baby pink dress.
"Maisie's dress was so feminine and elegant that we decided to just go with that feeling and do beautiful brushed waves," said Bryce.
How To Get The Look:
- Start by shampooing and conditioning hair with the Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo and Uberliss Hydrating Conditioner
- Towel dry hair and apply Uberliss RituOil from roots to ends for a smooth, silky blowout
- Blow dry hair, using a 2 inch round brush to add volume
- Section the hair into one inch sections
- Use the Uberliss Ultra Titanium Pro Flat Iron to add bends in the hair, creating voluminous waves
- Brush all of the hair to one side for a dramatic, old Hollywood feel
About: Uberliss is a Brazilian based hair care line including tools. All products are designed to smooth frizzy and wavy hair textures. Formulated with an exclusive triple blend of Cysteine, Keratin, and Buriti extracts, the formaldehyde-free salon system guarantees smooth, shiny, silky, and soft hair. The maintenance products complement the in-salon smoothing treatment. Launched in February of 2011 in Brazil, Uberliss is quickly growing into a favorite of professional hairstylists worldwide. To learn more head to www.uberliss.com / Social Media: @uberliss.