Nikki Reed was in Los Angeles to attend the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012)—the fifth and possibly final installment of the series. Wella Professionals’ Mara Roszak, who has styled Reed’s hair for each premiere, gave the actress a low, structured bun to complement the actress’ natural beauty and gray Versace gown. Below, Roszak shares her secrets for getting her clean and elegant look:
- Start by applying a couple pumps of Wella Professionals Flowing Form to damp hair and brush through.
- Part hair using a rat tail comb, and blow out with a boar bristle round brush.
- To tame any flyaways, apply a dime sized amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance by rubbing into the palms of your hands and through hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
- Pull hair tight to the nape of neck and secure it with a bungee elastic band.
- Holding the pony, loop hair under the elastic to create a small bun and secure with bobby pins.
- Take the rest of hair and wrap it around the elastic.
- To finish the look, lightly spray Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight to add extra shine and then mist all over with Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray.