I've always been a huge fan of Nicole Kidman—both on screen and on the red carpet—and last night's Golden Globes look was no exception. I loved her natural and elegant updo, created by the wonderful David Babaii. Here's how to recreate it:
- Blow dry hair with a round brush.
- After hair is dry, create a side part and sweep gently over the ear and secure with bobby pins.
- Brush remaining hair back and smooth into an off center ponytail.
- Take sections from underneath the pony tail and wrap loosely under and secure with pins, allowing the ends to be exposed. Continue pinning 1” sections which are twirled and wrapped into a modern chignon. Do not comb or smooth any of the sections so you can create a soft natural look.
- Finish with David Babaii for WildAid Mise en Plis Light Hold Styling Spray to tame any fly-a-ways.
Kidman's makeup, dewy and natural with sultry eyes, was the work of makeup artist Angela Levin for CHANEL Beaute.