Actress Natalie Dormer looked every bit the glamorous Hollywood starlet at the premiere of Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 thanks to Macadamia Professional’s International Creative Director, Giannandrea.
He styled Dormer’s golden tresses into soft, loose waves, blending beautifully with the Rochas gown she wore. Here’s how to get the look:
1) Start with damp hair and apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer to the whole head, from roots to ends.
2) Create a deep side part.
3) Blow-dry the hair in large sections, creating ample volume around the head.
4) Along the front hairline, blow hair backward for high, extra face-framing volume.
5) Set side and back waves in place using a 1-inch curling iron. Spray each section with Macadamia Professional Control Working Spray.
6) Curl waves in front part of the hair, close to the face, a bit tighter and work down the length. (Natalie’s waves are tighter in the front, near the face, and looser in the back.)
7) Brush hair downward to soften the waves. Add extra shine and smoothness by running a dime-size amount of Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Treatment throughout the length of the hair.
8) To define the part and smooth it, brush hair and set the waves with Macadamia Professional Control Working Spray, while holding the style in place with clips.
9) After a few minutes, take the clips out and spray hair one more time.
It’s all about brushing and smoothing with this style; the smoothness and shine will highlight the waves.
About Macadamia Professional: Macadamia Professional, The Oil Authority for Global Textures, offers professional haircare, treatment and styling solutions with transformational products that address the unique moisture and style control needs of each hair texture. For more information on Macadamia Professional, visit www.macadamiahair.com.