With The International Beauty Show New York less than two weeks away, we hope you're prepared to join us for three jam-packed days of all things beauty. Entering it's 101st year, the nation's longest running beauty show is set to draw beauty gurus from all different professions to the Jacob K. Javitz center for 500+ exhibitors, a stellar conference program and a set of show-stopping stage performances that are both enlightening and inspirational.
Above all else, one of the show's biggest drawing factors is the world class education available to attendees, including 100 free classes, pay-to-attend master classes and hands-on workshops. Leading up to the event, we're highlighting several speakers that you'll want to add to your list of must-sees. Today's spotlight is on Veronika Shurunova.
Who: Shurunova is a NYC-based hair stylist with 17 years of experience in the beauty industry, specializing in formal and wedding updos, haircuts and coloring. She's worked with top designers during New York Fashion Week and has been published in various publications such as Fashion Magazine and Alpha Fashion Magazine.
What: At this year's IBS New York, Shurunova will be teaching a Bridal Styles class on Monday and Tuesday afternoon, covering the latest and most popular hair trends among bridal clients. Better yet, each style will be presented in detail with step-by-step instructions on a live model. If you want to increase your skill-set, don’t miss this class!
Why You Should Attend:
1. Learn the three most popular Bridal hair styles for the 2018 wedding season:
- Greek Style Braid
- Smooth Low Bun
- Voluminious Curls
2. Learn all of the key elements in creating the above styles. You will be able to apply those key elements on a day-to-day basis at the salon for creating trendy evening styles and beautiful blowouts.
3. The class will delve into how to choose the perfect product when creating bridal styles.
4. Learn how to create long-lasting bridal hairstyles.
5. Learn how to make the most of short cuts for time efficiency while still maintaining a beautiful style.
Learn more about other IBS Speakers here.