Getting clients to visit the salon on a more frequent basis can be challenging. Many clients are even averse to scheduling six weeks in between color appointments citing a lack of time as the primary reason. Women today are always on the go and devoting a few hours to sit in the chair often falls last on their list of priorities.
Every stylist knows that great color needs maintenance and professional care requiring regular visits to the salon. With new L’Oréal Professionnel DIA Express Services , clients now have a reason to visit the salon more frequently. These quick and easy services that take up to 20 minutes max. can be done using L’Oréal Professionnel DIA Light and DIA Richesse.
With these demi-permanent color lines, every colorist has the flexibility to touch up hair color, enhance vibrancy, refresh shine, provide gray co verage and tone color. This unique range of services is appealing to both the busy clients and those looking to try haircolor without making a serious commitment.
A MENU OF FIVE UNIQUE COLOR SERVICES
1. SET THE TONE – Offer to any client after a lightening process. Finish with the DIA Light Milkshake shades.
2. FIND A MATCH – Offer to any permanent color client during a re-touch application by colormatching permanent haircolor with DIA on the mid-lengths and ends.
3. WIPEOUT WHITE – Clients can cover their barely-there whites with DIA Richesse.
4. COLOR STUNNER – Clients looking for a subtle change can boost their current color with DIA Richesse.
5. TWO TIMES THE CHARM – Offer a DIA Gloss or Refresh to any color or lightener client 4-6 weeks after her initial appointment. It protects the client’s color investment.
Not only do L’Oréal Professionnel DIA Express Services ensure clients continue to look and feel great with quality haircolor, it also offers salons the opportunity to build their businesses and generate new income. It only enhances the consultation process with new clients when selecting the service that best fits their color needs and budget L’Oréal Professionnel DIA Express Services are now available in L’Oréal Professionnel salons.
About: L’Oréal Professionnel is a global brand leader in its market, with an exclusive presence in hairdressing salons. Innovative products, tested and approved by the biggest names in hairdressing. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety. For more info visit lorealprofessionnel.com.