Salon owners, stylists, and friends of the industry to gather in Miami for a two-day social-media conference Luxury Brand Partners, in collaboration with American Salon, is thrilled to announce Idealogue: The Social Media Sessions featuring Gary Vaynerchuk. On October 21-22, Luxury Brand Partners will bring together the leading minds in social media to explore the future of digital for salons and stylists. Speakers will focus on the importance of social media, technology, marketing and leadership in the cutting-edge digital era.
The two days will feature a keynote speech and intimate Q&A session with media expert, entrepreneur, a four New York Times best-selling author and host of the #AskGaryVeeShow, GaryVaynerchuk (@garyvee).
Additional notable speakers from an array of industries include:
- Gordon Miller (@gordnm), Publisher of American Salon and VP of Integrated Media
- Gerard Scarpaci (@gerardscarpaci) and Randy Taylor (@randytaylorfoto), Co-founders of Hairbrained.me
- Nina Kovner (@passionsquared), owner of Passion Squared, a company dedicated to helping creative small business owners and artists
- Pope the Barber (@popethebarber), owner of VACTN Barbershop
- Alexis Thurston (@alexisbutterflyloft), Co-founder and Vice President of Pulp Riot color line, Butterfly Circus and Butterfly Loft Salon
- Kaitylyn Christoffersen (@mermicornhair), creator of Fluid Hair Painting
- Riawna Capri (@riawnacapri ) and Nikki Lee (@nikkilee90), celebrity stylists and founders of the NineZeroOne Salon and The Beauty Coach
- Mark Bustos (@markbustos), hair artist and humanitarian
- Frankie Greek (@wtfrankie), social media manager and Snapchat producer
- Brian Quigley, Senior Technical Executive at Google
- Harry Bee Bernstein (@happybeeenyc), social personality and official Snapchat creative partner
In addition to cocktails and entertainment, participants will engage with the experts through panel discussions, TED-style talks, and interactive chats tailored specifically to the industry and its changing needs.
The event will be held at Moore Elastika, a historical venue built in 1921 and located in the heart of Miami’s Design District—a creative neighborhood and shopping destination dedicated to innovative fashion, design, art, architecture, and dining. The 21,000-square-foot facility boasts four floors of arcaded spaces and the site-specific installation “Elastika” created by world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid.
Single tickets can be purchased for $880 at eventbrite.com. When purchasing two or more tickets, the “bring a friend” rate is $550 per ticket.
About Luxury Brand Partners: Luxury Brand Partners develops and nurtures prestige artist-driven beauty brands, with a focus on innovation and a passion for the creative mind. With offices in Miami and New York City, our portfolio of companies offers high-performance products and top-of-the-line education informed by both an artistic and a business perspective. The management team has a long history of building iconic brands and leverages its knowledge of salon professionals and the end-consumer to create lines that meet their needs in new and exciting ways. For more information, visit www.luxurybrandpartners.com