Banish the brass with Redken’s new Color Fusion Cool Fashion collection, 14 new shades that start cool and stay cool for up to eight weeks! The #1 professional permanent haircolor in North America now features Cool Fashion, answering the colorist demand for multi-dimensional color with cooler results, increasing wearability and versatility. The new Cool Fashion shades are completely intermixable with existing Color Fusion shades* for some of the “coolest” creativity behind the chair. Redken’s new C-Lock Technology, unique to the Cool Fashion collection, features larger dye molecules** to lock in color, while a black-to-gray background mutes warm undertones and adds more depth. Ideal for clients who are concerned about brassiness or want a cooler color result, the new Color Fusion Cool Fashion collection provides exceptional lift and coverage for natural-looking haircolor.
“Brassiness and unwanted yellow tones are always a top concern among my clients, especially blondes,” says Tracey Cunningham, Redken Celebrity Colorist. “The new Color Fusion Cool Fashion shades are such a welcome addition to the Redken color lineup. They allow me to capture cool tones while still delivering the natural, multi-dimensional haircolor my clients desire.”
The new Color Fusion Cool Fashion collection includes:
· 7Aa: A double dose of cooling ash tones for the ultimate control of warm orange undertones.
· 9Av: Extra cooling ash combines with violet for subduing yellow undertones for cool results.
· 5Va and 8Va: Violet infused with ash accents to provide cool, pearl-like tones.
· 8Vv and 9Vv: A double dose of violet tones for the ultimate control of yellow undertones.
· 9Vg: Cool, iridescent violet reflects with hints of gold for fashionable champagne blondes.
· 9Gv and 10Gv: Balanced golden hues with hints of rose-gold effects on blonde hair.
· 4Bv and 6Bv: Multi-faceted, cool mahogany brown with chocolate, caramel and violet tones.
· 5Cb: Rich cooper infused with warm brown tones for results that won’t go brassy.
· 6Br: Mahogany brown with a mix of warm and cool tones.
· 4Rb: Cool ruby-red infused with warm brown for balanced yet fashionable results.
How to Use:
- Mix Color Fusion Cool Fashion shades in a 1:1 ratio of color to Pro-Oxide Cream Developer (10, 20, 30, 40 volume). For example: 2 oz. (60ml) of 5Va Color Fusion + 2 oz. (60ml) of 20 volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
- When using pH-Bonder 4ml pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive
- Process at room temperature for 35-45 minutes. DO NOT USE HEAT. Rinse, shampoo and condition with Color Extend Magnetics.
Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2017, Color Fusion is Redken’s modern, permanent color cream that delivers healthy-looking, multi-dimensional results for every client. It features ColorBond Technology to lock in and protect color with intense conditioning and radiant shine. The Color Fusion collection also includes Cover Fusion Low Ammonia 100% Coverage Color Cream for superior coverage on hair that’s over 50% gray, and Hi-Fusion for intense, vibrant effects.
For over 50 years Redken’s foundation has been based on extensive scientific knowledge and the belief in, and support of, the expertise of salon professionals. Redken provides salon professionals with innovative products, inspiring education and exclusive salon programs to be as successful and profitable as possible. Located in New York, Redken is also at the forefront of trends and has created a strong relationship with the fashion industry. As a result, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken provides salon professionals and consumers the ultimate professional edge. For more information, visit RedkenPro.com, like Redken on Facebook or follow on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope @Redken5thAve.