As Redken continues to act as a pioneer in the digital media space, the brand’s focus on connecting with top talent across the professional hair industry is reaching new heights with the #RTeam, a freshly minted community of top stylists and colorists paving their own ways on social media. Six professional influencers, known for their beautiful artistry and strong digital presence, have been invited to join the inaugural #RTeam social community, a group of bright young stars gearing up to be the next generation of industry leaders. Fostered through exclusive access to special events, first looks at the latest brand launches, and support with social media activations, the #RTeam will be positioned for success in their craft through the opportunities offered as an active participant in this exciting new endeavor spearheaded by Redken. Invited to partake based on their extraordinary talent, extensive knowledge of the Redken brand, and an overall style and persona worthy of praise, the initial six #RTeam community members are as follows:
- Cassandra McLoughlin: Cassandra is co-owner and Salon Director of Platinum Salon in Tampa, Florida, and is known for her clients’ major haircolor transformations. As an award-winning colorist, Cassandra loves to share her color techniques and extensive knowledge of social media and business-building with other industry professionals across the county.
- Gina Devine: Gina is a stylist and colorist known for her always-flawless “hand painted” color applications. A resident of New Jersey, Gina is a traditionally trained painter and was working on canvas long before hair. When she’s not busy promoting the importance of individual artistry and maintaining authentic relationships within the industry, Gina also pens a successful blog.
- Ryan Pearl: Ryan is a renowned celebrity colorist who works his magic right in the heart of SoHo in New York City. Haircolor is his passion and he’s always creating enviable looks for his clients, who range from the city’s it-girls to models and actresses. While he rarely has a day off, he reminds us it’s not work if you love what you do.
- Elizabeth Faye: Elizabeth is what we like to call our industry’s triple threat: she’s a colorist, educator, and salon owner all wrapped into one. She started a haircolor blog when balayage was just gaining momentum, and after huge success and an even bigger following, began educating and teaching her formulas and techniques. Now, even while juggling all three, she still finds time to be behind the chair and spend time with her adorable son in their home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Lyndsey Palumbo: Lyndsey is a stylist who calls sunny Los Angeles home – that is, when she’s not traveling around the country with her celebrity clients. From backstage on reality TV show sets, to awards shows, commercials and even behind the chair, Lyndsey is the talented pair of hands behind so many amazing styles. From cut to color to styling, she’s your girl, and has the Instagram following to prove it.
- Jean Pierre Sosa: His edgy style and notable swag aren’t the only reasons Redken had an eye on Jean Pierre. A colorist to some of Los Angeles’ hottest faces, Jean Pierre paints hair so gorgeous his Instagram account is exploding with followers and hair inspiration. He works at one of LA’s most notable salons and creates looks that clients travel from near and far to achieve.
To continue to strengthen the relationship with Redken and broaden industry exposure, members of the #RTeam will be invited to attend exclusive brand events and selective opportunities throughout the year, working together as well as individually to further increase their skill set, technique and social reach. As 2017 kicks off with a bang at Redken Symposium, held in Las Vegas from January 15th through 17th, the six talented members of the #RTeam will be on-site to dive headfirst into the world of Redken with a jam-packed schedule, meeting with top brand artists, facilitators and renowned leaders in the professional hair industry. Be sure to follow along at @Redken5thAve to stay connected with this group of hair geniuses, as Redken will be regramming the #RTeam’s latest happenings and offering an insider’s look at an array of unique content created especially for this ever-growing digital age.
Redken Education On Demand: Expert tips and techniques are now at your fingertips with Redken Education on Demand, giving you FREE access with each new launch to Product Knowledge videos, inspiration, product usage, technology, ingredients and expert tips. Look for the new videos featuring more haircolor-focused content including coloring techniques, trends and haircolor certification! Click. Watch. Learn. 24/7. For more information, visit RedkenEducationOnDemand.com
About Redken: For over 50 years Redken’s foundation has been based on extensive scientific knowledge and the belief in, and support of, the expertise of salon professionals. Redken provides salon professionals with innovative products, inspiring education and exclusive salon programs to be as successful and profitable as possible. Located in New York, Redken is also at the forefront of trends and has created a strong relationship with the fashion industry. As a result, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken provides salon professionals and consumers the ultimate professional edge. For more information, visit RedkenPro.com, like Redken on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope @Redken5thAve.