Registration is now live for Redken Symposium 2017, one of the largest and most successful industry events of its kind that invites leading educators, stylists and colorists from around the world to live the brand’s motto – “learn better, earn better and live better”!
Held January 15-17 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, the bi-annual Symposium, which welcomes more than 10,000 beauty professionals from 34 different countries ranging from novices to A-list celebrity colorists, covers everything related to the multi-billion dollar haircare industry. During the three day education event, attendees will have the opportunity to connect with world renowned Redken Artists and educators as well as learn about Redken’s latest product innovations, cutting-edge techniques, and state of the art educational resources and technologies.
Redken Symposium 2017 registration is now live on RedkenPro.com and those who register their salons before April 11, 2016 will receive Early Bird pricing at $475.00. Registration costs increase to $500 from April 12 through May 31, $550 from June 1 to August 31, and remain the full registration cost of $575 from September 1 through the event date. The early bird catches the worm, and saves money!
“Symposium is an incredible opportunity to bring together the most creative and powerful professionals under one roof with the goal to further shape this industry,” says Sheri Doss, VP Education, Redken Worldwide. “By using a personal-based educational approach, combined with principle-based content, we commit to delivering our stylists a transformative experience that challenges and helps them to reach their maximum potential.”
During Symposium 2017, salon professionals will have the opportunity to sit-in on 27 different classes and panels led by leading global educators including Redken Education Artistic Director Sam Villa who will host “All Tied Up”, Redken Education Artistic Director Chris Baran who will host “Creative Thoughts”, and Redken Master Colorist David Stankoand Redken Brand Ambassador and Cutler Salon owner Rodney Cutler, who together will co-host a “Redken Ambassadors” class. Redken Celebrity Colorist Tracey Cunningham will also be hosting a “Redken Ambassadors” class where she will share her secrets to keeping Hollywood’s favorite starlets looking their best.
Other Symposium 2017 offerings include:
- Color Sessions Learn the latest color trends and explore the most popular highlighting techniques from the industry’s best experts. Redken Educators share their hottest tips and tricks to creating the perfect custom look for clients.
- Design Sessions Stay on trend with our design sessions! Get rid of old habits and learn popular cuts that never go out of style. Make sure you’re up to speed on the always-trending crop and bob in the “Crops and Bobs” session and learn how to be creative with a “trim”, and ways to change results based on tools used. In the “Cut It Out” session, break old habits and open up to new ways of design, from easy looks for everyday clients to adapting inspiration from trends. The “Redken Man” session offers the know-how needed to meet the needs of male clientele. Embrace the beard and learn how to approach men’s looks from the eyes of a barber!
- Finishing Sessions Go behind the scenes with Redken Education Artistic Director Chris Baran in “Creative Thoughts”, a session that invites attendees into the mind of the artist himself. Redken Education Artistic Director Sam Villa will host “All Tied Up” to showcase the latest in braids, knots, and twists. Other session highlights include creating photogenic hair and learning global techniques for finishing strong.
- Total Look Get the overall package in these Total Look classes and learn how to create fashion-inspired hairstyles, receive consultation tips, understand statement-making haircolor trends, and how to style and show off clients’ curls.
- Social and Digital Media Learn how to navigate each social media platform and understand how to craft meaningful content to reach your audience, ultimately boosting salon sales and growing client base. Stylists learn how to best utilize social platforms and develop a content strategy to attract a wider audience. Get connected with Redken’s mobile social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Periscope and Spotify @Redken5thAve to interact with the brand in a new way!
- The Redken Exchange Experience Ever wonder what it’s like to take a class at The Redken Exchange on New York’s Fifth Avenue? Find out what the buzz is all about by visiting us inside The Redken Gallerie in between Symposium sessions and experience hands-on personal-based sessions with Redken professionals who’ve trained at the award winning advanced learning facility.
Visit the dedicated Symposium page on www.RedkenPro.com to register for Symposium 2017, view the full list of classes and learn more about special events including the Grand Opening Event and Monday Night Bash!
About: For over 50 years Redken’s foundation has been based on extensive scientific knowledge and the belief in, and support of, the expertise of salon professionals. Redken provides salon professionals with innovative products, inspiring education and exclusive salon programs to be as successful and profitable as possible. Located in New York, Redken is also at the forefront of trends and has created a strong relationship with the fashion industry. As a result, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken provides salon professionals and consumers the ultimate professional edge. Visit StyleSeat.com/Redken to book an appointment or buy authentic Redken products from your local salon. For more information, visit RedkenPro.com, like Redken on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Periscope @Redken5thAve.