Curly-haired people can’t live without products. According to Christo, they’re a necessity to control frizz and style. From loose waves to tight kinks and everything in between, these styling aids keep hair looking its best.
1. KMS CALIFORNIA CurlUp Leave-In Conditioner
Apply a leave-in formula, like this one, starting an inch from the scalp down to the ends to give curls lightweight hydration and heat protection.
2. Pureology Curl Complete Curl Extend
Color-treated curls get a level of added protection with this primer that balances out porosity and eliminates frizz.
3. Curlisto Structura Lotion PLUS
This alcohol-free styling lotion activates the hair’s curl memory to define and control curls without the crunch.
4. Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF40 Rebel Tame
The proprietary mix in this smoothing cream lays down a humidity-resistant barrier that coaxes even the most unruly, coarse hair into submission.
5. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth High Gloss Primer
The lightweight blend of oils and thermal protectors smooth down the surface of the cuticle for high shine and help prevent damage.
6. Goldwell Dualsenses Curly Twist 60Sec Treatment
Use this treatment post shampoo to deeply moisturize and strengthen hair’s elasticity for defined, bouncy curls.