Coming to California on August 28th, Nick Arrojo will share how he continues to have extraordinary retail success—even with the onslaught of e-commerce options—during his seminar Cutting Through The Amazon Jungle: How to Retail to Salon Clients in the New World Order.
“Prestige beauty sales in the United States rose six percent in the 12 months ending in February 2017, tallying $15.9 billion,” says Arrojo. “So why is retailing in the salon such a challenge? Whether you are an independent operator or salon owner, this forum is especially designed to provide actionable solutions to the challenges e-commerce creates for the professional stylist.”
With the educational business seminar covering everything—from helping salon owners understand how to find retail success, to surviving in the age of online retailers like Amazon—it’s an event you won’t want to miss.
Keynote speech features will include:
- The vital (and proven) link between client retention and retail performance.
- How to pay commission on retail sales so that salon owners and stylists both win.
- How to incentivize stylists to make retail a priority.
- Getting every client to buy at least two products.
- Learning from Sephora –– playtime makes retailing fun.
- How to position yourself as your clients’ “expert beauty consultant”—so that they only want to buy from you.
- Personalizing the experience for every client
- Inspiring retail performance by way of educational opportunities.
- When: August 28, 2017
- Where: Goldwell Academy, Santa Monica, CA
- 1452 2nd St Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Reserve a spot: Sign up via Eventbrite or RSVP to [email protected]
- Schedule: Arrival & Meet & Greet 2:30-3pm. Keynote, Q&A & Roundtable 3-5pm. After Nick’s Keynote, there will be a Q&A session, special guests, and a roundtable discussion on the art and craft of successful retailing. Complimentary.
About: With thirty-plus years as a hairdresser, Nick has become a modern icon of the industry. His signature razor-cutting technique is recognized and practiced worldwide. It is part of a modern and creative, precision-based hairdressing method pioneered by Nick, and designed to create fashion-forward, beautiful, wearable hair for clients, while offering creative freedom and versatility to stylists.