Eight products you just have to check out
1. Cherry Blooms: Cherry Blooms Brush On Fiber Eyelash Extension Mascara creates instant lash extensions with 300 percent thicker lashes. The kit includes a mascara gel, dry natural cellulose black fibers that stick to mascara for a thicker look.
2. Paul Mitchell: Paul Mitchell Pardon My French is a limited-edition collection of products and
tools that come in Parisian-themed packaging and
3. Matrix: Matrix Biolage CleanReset Normalizing Shampoo is a great for summer because it removes chlorine and cleanses hair without stripping its natural oils. It’s also suitable for color-treated hair.
4. ColorProof Evolved Color Care: DrySpell Color Protect Dry Shampoo from ColorProof Evolved Color Care contains a microfine powder that absorbs excess oils while creating weightless texture.
5. Sarah Potempa: With several user-friendly improvements to the original, like a hi/lo speed switch and a home button to reset the clamp at the starting position, the Sarah Potempa Beachwaver S1 designed to save extra time during styling.
6. Bumbleand bumble: Bumble and bumble Surf Infusion Spray’s new bi-phase salt-in-oil formula helps achieve beachy waves, but with an extra dose of conditioning to combat the drying effects of some salt sprays.
7. CHI: The new compact and redesigned CHI Touch 2 Dryer is slimmer, more lightweight and features a sleek intelligent touchscreen and customizable settings for the tech-savvy hairstylist.
8. Grown Alchemist: Grown Alchemist Age-Repair Serum is a potent, targeted, fast-acting anti-aging serum that works synergistically to rapidly smooth expression lines and wrinkle