A stark contrast to the all-black attire at the Golden Globes a few weeks back, blush pink was the unofficial color of choice at the 24th annual Screen Actor's Guild awards last night. Stars like Millie Bobby Brown, Dakota Johnson and Laura Linney donned their own version of the girly hue on the red carpet, but "I, Tonya" star Margot Robbie stole the show.
To subtly complement Robbie's sequin and feather-embellished Miu Miu gown, Moroccanoil celebrity stylist, Bryce Scarlett (@brycescarlett) wanted to create a soft, textured and lived-in style. "I felt like Margot’s dress resembled a beautiful dressing gown and I wanted her to look like she rolled out of bed and threw it on with soft, natural hair,” says Scarlett.
Get the Look
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Apply a palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse, combing fingers through.
- Blow-dry with a Moroccanoil Ceramic 35mm Boar Bristle Round Brush starting at the roots.
- Spray with water and douse the last 3 inches of the hair and the sections around the face to recreate a natural air-dried wave.
- Diffuse the hair with Moroccanoil Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer for 20 minutes.
- As soon as the hair is dry, shake out and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray, using fingers to work it through.
- Set the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium.