Though I'm not sure we'll ever get tired of the opulent rose gold color, there's a new shade in town: Ronze. The flirty color is a combination of a red head and a brunette with a metallic, copper finish that's perfect for dark-haired beauties. Best of all? It's low maintenance and allows brunettes to get a little taste of the rose gold phenomenon without fear of excess lightening.
Watch how PRAVANA Product Development Manager Lissette Cruz updates a simple brunette balayage with ronze tones using a combination of ChromaSilk Crème Hair Color and ColorLush, PRAVANA’s MEA and Ammonia-free demi gloss line, for long-lasting, high-shine results:
Get the Look:
1. Apply equal parts ChromaSilk 5.3 and 6N (formula 1) as a base color to create shadow root.
2. Apply (formula 2) ColorLush 6G Golden Goddess (formula 2) from mid-shaft to ends at back of head from occipital down.
3. Working from occipital up to top of head, alternate application of formula 2 and 9G Frappe Au Lait + 10N Toasted Coconut (formula 3) from mid-shafts to ends.
4. Process for 35-40 minutes.
5. Shampoo and condition with PRAVANA’S sulfate-free NEVO Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner.
6. Spritz with NEVO Color Lock Leave-In to preserve and protect the hair color.
7. Style as desired and finish with a soft mist of NEVO Super Shape Hair Spray for flexible, high-shine hold.
ABOUT: PRAVANA is a global salon professional hair care brand hailed as one of the fastest growing hair color companies in the nation. Created and founded by 30-year industry veteran Steve Goddard, PRAVANA brings stylists around the world groundbreaking, cutting edge products that are revolutionizing the beauty industry, one strand at a time.