Zang Toi captivated audiences with a stunning Fall/Winter 2017 collection. Using Macadamia Professional products, lead stylist Eiji Yamane created an exquisitely styled “French Twist Chignon” hairstyle.
Lead Stylists for Macadamia Professional: Eiji Yamane
Look: The French Twist Chignon
- Evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion, section hair and blow dry.
- Create a central part and pull back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck – pulling tightly to ensure the top of the head is smooth and sleek
- Separate ponytail into three sections and braid all the way through the length of the ponytail. Secure ends with an elastic.
- Fold new braid in half. After you tucked the braid up, pin it into place with the bobby pins.
- Using a hair extension matching the color of hair, take one section and clip it under the braid and curling up, create a large loop wrapping around to the right side of the braid. Secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat step 5 at the top section and middle section to create a loose, “crescent” chignon, ensuring the inside braid is completely covered.
- Spray with Macadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray to lock in place.
- Using a comb, gently smooth out all hair that is pulled back one last time and apply Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Creamto tame any flyaways.
- To complete the look, liberally spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist for added shine and luster.