This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on modern ponytails at Sacai’s FW 2017 Show. “The hair at Sacai is very easy, natural half-pulled-through ponytail. I’ve prepped the hair with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner to obtain a clean, soft shine while allowing the hair to dry naturally. I’m using a bit of Wind Blown 05 for some added texture throughout the length. The clothes are quite a look this season, so we wanted to keep the hair cool and modern.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner to cleanse the hair and add softness and shine.
- Create a natural middle part and gently blow dry hair using fingers.
- Spray Wind Blown 05 all throughout lengths, ends and at the crown for a dryspun, windblown texture.
- Use a curling iron throughout the length to add a bit of texture to the hair.
- Using fingers, tuck hair behind the ears and create a messy ponytail. On creating the second loop with the elastic, keep half the pony tail in and the other half out.
- For a light hold with a touch of shine, finish with a spritz of Fashion Work 12 Hairspray.