This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on shine at Loewe’s FW 2017 Show. “At Loewe, I’m doing a low ponytail that is finished with a very high shine. I’m using Hardwear 16 Gel to give a nice shape to the hair, keeping the hair at the crown very flat and close to the head. On the length, I’m using All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil to give it a ton of shine. With the help of hair products, you can really achieve a modern look.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK:
- Start with damp hair. Create a clean, precise center part using a fine tooth comb.
- Apply Hardwear 16 Gel on the top of the head, dividing hair into one inch sections, starting at the root. If needed, set with a blow dryer on low.
- Allow mid to end lengths to dry naturally.
- Secure hair into a ponytail with an elastic.
- Spray Forceful 23 Super Strength Hairspray on top of hair to keep hold and for added shine.
- Add a pea-size amount of All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil to the top of the head and throughout the lengths for added shine.