This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on soft texture at Coach’s FW 2017 Show.
“I’ve started out washing the models’ hair with Diamond Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to obtain really soft, shiny hair. I let it air dry to obtain its natural texture. Once dry, I brushed the hair through to soften the look. It’s an airy, romantic look for Coach, especially compared to last season. The Coach girl remains the same, but transforms – she’s still a downtown girl, with a romantic edge.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep the hair with Diamond Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to cleanse the hair and add shine.
- While hair is damp, apply a little Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow Dry Oil for softer texture and added shine.
- Create a center part using fingertips.
- Allow hair to air dry.
- Brush through the length with a boar-bristled brush to soften texture.
- To add bend to the hair, use a curling iron on random sections and brush through.