Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia have been the talk of the town lately, and rightfully so. In 2016, Kim and Garcia were named to the creative team for Oscar de la Renta, and just a few days ago, they designed the mother-of-the-bride's ensemble for the royal wedding—can you say mega career move?
In perfect timing, Oscar de la Renta released it's 2019 Resort collection to an intimate crowd at the Academy Mansion on New York City's Upper East Side on Tuesday afternoon. Incorporating a rainbow of pastel hues—in the same family as Doria Ragland's pistachio green—the collection called on billowing dresses, floral prints and delicate details.
Moroccanoil Artistic Director, Kevin Hughes, felt simplicity was the only proper way to complement the beautiful designs. "We went for a cool, subtle, whispering wave and a sleek center part," Hughes says. "We didn't want to detract from those amazing clothes."
GET THE LOOK:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment –or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for finer tones— from mid-length to the ends to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Secondly apply the Moroccanoil Root Boost to root area of the hair for control and body.
- Apply Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion to the mid-length through ends for instant fullness and long-lasting body.
- Then create a center part and blow dry the hair using the Moroccanoil Ceramic 55 MM Round Brush and Moroccanoil Professional Series Ceramic Hair Dryer until dry.
- Separate hair into 1.5 inch sections, spray sections with Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect hair from heat styling.
- Use a 1.5 inch flat iron to create subtle waves throughout the hair and seal the ends using Moroccanoil Mending Infusion.
- Complete the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to keep the hair away from face.