From her iconic self-portraits to those brows, the floral crown braids and her volatile marriage to Diego Rivera, Frida Kahlo has long been a source of fascination for us. Here, Paulo Persil for Truss pays homage to the revolutionary Mexican painter.
Do It Yourself
1. Apply Truss Fluid Fix throughout the hair and blow-dry.
2. Divide the hair in half to make a ponytail on each side on top of the ear.
3. Divide each ponytail into three sections.
4. Tease and brush the sections, using a hairnet to create support for each side.
5. Braid the sections and pin on the top of the head.
6. Apply Truss Shine Pomade for shine and softness.