2017 Golden Globe Awards, Felicity Jones and Kristin Cavallari’s stylists used Matrix’s Style Link line in order to achieve their glam looks!
FELICITY JONES - GOLDEN GLOBES Look by Cervando Maldonado
Cervando Inspiration: "I was inspired by classic, effortless beauties from the 60's like Jane Birkin and Sharon Tate. This look is elegant with a modern 60's twist."
- Apply Matrix Style Link Mineral Airy Builder Dry Texture Foam through the mid-lengths to ends of damp hair using your hands. Then brush through with a comb to ensure even distribution. Dispense a small amount of Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse to finger tips and work into roots.
- Lightly spray Matrix Style Link Turbo Dryer Blow Dry Spray to decrease drying time and preserve the texture of the blow out. Then rough dry hair until it's almost fully dry.
- Use a small round brush and blow dry bangs to give them volume, then pin back out of the way.
- Continue to blow out the hair in sections using a round brush. Roll the top center pieces into hot curlers for more volume and the remaining hair into pin curls. Let set for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, pull out rollers and pin curls. Lightly brush the hair with your hands and pull back into a loose chignon. Make sure to leave height at the crown.
- Lightly spray Matrix Style Link Mineral Play Back Dry Shampoo all over to create more texture. Place bangs and finish the look with Matrix Style Link Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray.
KRISTIN CAVALLARI - GOLDEN GLOBES Look by Scott Cunha
- Distribute Matrix Style Link Blowout Big Queen evenly throughout hair. Blow dry smooth with a boar bristle round brush.
- Once dry, apply Matrix Style Link Height Riser Volumizing Powder to the roots for a more lived in look.
- Create a heavy side part. Take 1 inch vertical sections and curl away from the face. Once cool, use fingers to lightly brush out.
- Lock in the look with Matrix Style Link Volume Fixer Hairspray to keep volume and tame fly aways.
About: MATRIX, the leading professional haircare and haircolor company in the United States, is part of L'Oreal USA's Professional Products Division. Founded in 1980, MATRIX is committed to the development of the salon professional and offers a wide range of products including: Biolage, Biolage Advanced, Biolage Cleansing Conditioner, Biolage ExquisiteOil, Biolage Styling, COLORGRAPHICS, COLORINSIDER, ColorSync, Logics, Oil Wonders, SOBOOST, SOCOLOR, Style Link, and Total Results (MATRIX professional products are available only in salons and can be guaranteed authentic when purchased from authorized retailers.) Visit Matrix.com for hairstyle and haircolor inspiration as well as MATRIX trends and tips!