Actress and Emmy nominee, Constance Zimmer debuted a new French bob cut with added fringe for this year's Emmy’s red carpet, which was created by celebrity hairstylist, Ashley Streicher. With the help of Goldwell’s Kerasilk products and Varis styling tools, the inspiration for Constance’s modern look was inspired by her French designed gown from Monique Lhuillier. Constance had recently been wanting to go shorter with her hair, so she and Ashley decided that the morning of the Emmy's would be the perfect time for the change!
- To prep her hair for the cut, Ashley first washed and treated her hair with Goldwell’s Kerasilk Color Shampoo and Conditioner. Before cutting, Ashley sprayed the Goldwell Kerasilk Color Protective Blow-Dry Spray as a cutting spray.
- Before Ashley started blow drying the new cut, she sprayed her hair with Goldwell’s Kerasilk Repower Volume Blow-Dry Spray and used the Varis Creative Energy Hair Dryer to give added volume.
- After the hair was completely dry, Ashley finished the cut before she started styling.
- For her bangs, Ashley wanted them to be bold with a little bit of edge. She cut them bluntly, just above her eyebrows. After they were completely straight and even, she went in and cut little chunks out of them to make the pieces more edgy.
- To style the look, Ashley applied a small amount of Goldwell’s Kerasilk Control Rich Protective Oil from the mid through the ends. She then took sections and blew them out to give some added texture and movement.
- To secure the look, Ashley applied the Goldwell Stylesign Big Finish Volume Hairspray and began combing through the hair for a movable hold and lasting finish.
- Once Constance’s hair was set in place, Ashely took a few select pieces and flat ironed them with the Varis Creative Energy Smoother to give the pieces a bit more texture. Lastly, to complete the look before Constance hit the red carpet, Ashley punched her ends with a small amount of Goldwell’s Stylesign Spun Shine Cream.
Goldwell products are available at salons nationwide, please visit http://www.goldwell.us/salonfinder/ to find a salon near you.