Inspired by the unique individuality that makes us who we are, from the clothing to beauty look and casting of models, Rag & Bone’s AW 16 collection embodies real style and evokes the idea of allowing people to come as they are – personal, unique, distinctive and special. Wella Professionals Lead Stylist Paul Hanlon: “I was influenced by the individuality and personality of the models – the casting this season was very diverse which lead me to focus on not defining one look, but styling each model by their personality, style and hair texture.” Each model has an individual look and texture but what ties everything together is the overarching hair aesthetic inspired by cool, street and urban style – symbiotic with Wella Professionals EIMI collection which speaks to confident and expressive individuals who want to stand out from the crowd.
Get the Women’s Knotted Look:
1.Prep hair using Wella Professionals EIMI Ocean Spritz from root to tip— go section by section from the back to the front.
2. Use Wella Professionals EIMI Rugged Texture to create more separation. Let hair dry naturally.
3. Once hair is dry, use Wella Professionals Perfect Me to add even more separation on the ends of the hair.
4. Divide hair into two sections and double knot the hair.
5. Once the knots are in place, break ends with your fingers to make the end of the hair in the knot feel separated and broken.
6. Finish the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential
Get the Women’s Textured Look:
1. Wash hair with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Lightly towel dry hair
3. Once hair is towel dried, apply Wella Professional EIMI Perfect Setting and begin to naturally blow-dry hair
4. Once hair is dry, use Wella Professionals EIMI Ocean Spritz throughout the hair to create a textured look
5. Part hair down the center and bring hair behind the shoulders
6. Finish look with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential
Get the Men’s Look:
1. Prep the hair with Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Setting and Wella Professionals EIMI Root Shoot to start achieving texture.
2. Use the hair dryer to move the hair forward and create a textured look.
3. When the hair is dry, use Wella Professionals EIMI Texture Touch to finish the look and to add separation.
About EIMI: Wella Professional’s EIMI is the first word in styling. With EIMI you can truly be yourself, interpreting the latest global trends, speaking the language of style and individuality. EIMI incorporates all your favorites from Wella Professionals to complete a comprehensive line up of 20 styling products. EIMI is a celebration of individual style, making AW‘16 Fashion Week – a new beginning in the fashion world, full of inspiring creativity, unparalleled craftsmanship and unlimited self-expression. For more info, visit www.wella.com
Credit Info: Hair Styling by: Paul Hanlon, Wella Professionals Lead Stylist