Presenting a fresh take on the bohemian gypsy, Veronica Beard’s Fall 2016 collection embraces a free-flowing, unstructured aesthetic with a light romantic ease. Lead hairstylist Kien Hoang explored a similar effortless femininity for the hair, creating a natural texture that is characterized by a light wave bend on the lengths and softly gathered at the nape of the neck.
- Prep hair with Foundation Mist.
- Apply Matte Waves Texture Lotion (launching April 2016) and use fingers to roughly blow dry and enhance the natural wave.
- Use a mid-size curling iron to fold the hair alternately through an iron to create soft bends.
- Spray Dry Texturizing Spray at the base to add texture to the roots.
- Rake AirStyle Flexible Finish Cream (launching April 2016) through the ends to enhance texture and add separation.
- Finish by sewing a hem stitch with an elastic to direct hair together toward the nape.
About: Oribe Hair Care was founded in 2009 by renowned hairstylist Oribe Canales and industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tevya Finger. Oribe Hair Care crafts exclusive artisanal blends of the finest hair formulations for the glamorous and hair-obsessed. Built upon a rich heritage of hairstyling, fashion and artistry, this truly unique collection was created for taste-driven individuals who know that personal style, perfectly expressed and paired with excellence, is the ultimate luxury. To learn more visit oribe.com