This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on the beauty of the ultimate ‘Dolce Woman’ at Dolce & Gabbana’s SS 2017 Show.
“This look is the ultimate Dolce woman: feminine, pretty, soft. We have some girls with an updo, some girls with their hair all the way down, and some girls with their hair half-pinned back. I’m using Wind Blown 05 in all looks to really emphasize that lived in, personal texture. We’ve added flowers and headpieces to add a bit of glamour. Every girl wants to be a Dolce girl, I think.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK: THE DOLCE GIRL
LOOK ONE: HALF UP
1. Start with clean, damp hair.
2. Apply a pea-sized amount of Satinwear 04 to damp hair to heat-protect and smooth hair.
3. Blow-dry the hair line and part to smooth the top of the head. Allow the length to dry naturally.
4. Once hair is fully dry, spray Wind Blown 05 to add texture and grip to the hair.
5. Pull front sections back and secure behind the head with bobby pins, securing length in a small twist.
6. Use a curling iron in small sections to help add a bit of smooth texture and keep the look beautiful, natural and easy.
7. Add a decorative barrette or headpiece for added feminine glamour.
LOOK TWO: CHIGNON
1. Apply a pea-sized amount of Satinwear 04 to damp hair to heat-protect and smooth hair.
2. Blow-dry hair until fully dry.
3. Apply a little Wind Blown 05 from roots to ends for added texture and grip.
4. Take two front sections of hair and pin back with two bobby pins.
5. Make sure to pull the hair back lightly, to keep some softness on each side.
6. Pull out some baby hairs around the crown to keep it light.
7. Pull hair into a loose, low braid in the back and wrap braid into a loose chignon.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and unparalleled creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. We request that you do not credit drugstores, ‘beauty websites’ or other unauthorized retailers. Visit StyleSeat.com/Redken to book an appointment or buy authentic Redken products from your local salon. For more information, visit Redken.com, like Redken on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Shapchat and Periscope @Redken5thAve.