Androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness, is the most common cause of hair loss and will affect up to 70% of men and 40% of women at some point during their lifetimes. In this video, Andrew Carruthers, Education Director for Sam Villa shares how to consult with your guests' and which products and styling tools are necessary to reduce the visible hair loss, without a combover effect! You may be already successful in your cut, however, if you’re not ‘going there’ with the style and finish, you and your guests are missing out! Teach them and they will learn, AND, keep coming back for more! Learn more about male pattern baldness and what you can do to help clients manage it.
Products used in this video:
- Redken Dense Fx™ hair diameter thickening treatment from the Cerafill line of products for thinning hair
- Redken For Men Outplay Texture Putty
Styling tools used in this video:
- Sam Villa Professional Light Ionic Hair Dryer
- Sam Villa Signature Series InvisiBlend Shear
- Sam Villa Signature Series Short Cutting Comb
About: Sam Villa is founding partner of the Sam Villa brand (Allvus, LLC), designed to bring “More Sam to More People.” The educational world of this Favorite Platform Artist and Educator (2012, 2011 and 2007), Favorite Overall Educator of the Year (2015) and Education Artistic Director for Redken 5th Avenue, can be experienced on www.samvilla.com.