Celebrity hairstylists and co-owners of nine zero one salon, Riawna Capri and Nikki Lee turned to Bed Head and S Factor by TIGI products to create #UrbanGlam styles for their A-list clients attending the hottest and most anticipated musical event of the year. The duo will be on-site in Indio this weekend where The Beauty Coach (their luxury beauty salon on wheels) will offer a variety of looks perfect for festival season.
Inspiration: “The festival season has created its own trendsetting community. Since everyone spends so much time planning their outfits for festival season, we wanted to be able to complete their looks by offering braids, glitter parts, flower crowns, and spirit tattoos. The Beauty Coach is now the go to mobile salon and thrilled to be a part of festival season!” – Riawna & Nikki for Bed Head and S Factor by TIGI
- On dry hair, create a center part and use a flatiron to smooth hair from root to mid-shaft, leaving the ends textured.
- Secure hair into two low pigtails below each ear with elastics.
- Use S Factor by TIGI Creamy Molding Wax on the lengths of the pigtails to create a base for the braids.
- Using a 3-strand technique, braid the hair half way down the length and then loop the braid through itself. Continue until nearly reaching the end and secure with an elastic.
- Apply Bed Head by TIGI Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm to hands and lightly pull apart the length of the braid for a distressed look.
- Set with S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray to keep braids in place.
About: TIGI was conceived by the Mascolo brothers providing them with the 'liquid tools' to style and finish their hairstyles. The products are promoted by hair cut 'collections' created by the TIGI Creative Team and photographed by Anthony Mascolo who leads the image and creative side of the business.