Where will Jon Snow go after leaving the Night’s Watch? What will happen to Rickon Stark now that he is Ramsay Bolton’s prisoner? And why doesn’t Drogon find his Mom, Daenerys Targaryen, and free her from the Dothrakis? We might not have the answers to these impending questions, but how to achieve the awesome braids and hairstyles we see every Sunday night? Look no further! We asked Redken Artist Doug Treadway to provide step-by-steps using Redken so you can recreate your favorite GOT hairstyles at home.
Choose your allegiance, and favorite hairstyle, by recreating these Game of Thrones inspired looks.
- Starting at the crown area, split the hair into two sections to create a half up-half down look.
- Spray the roots with quick tease 15 backcombing finishing spray and apply a small amount of powder grip 03 mattifying hair powder to create grip at the roots and lock in backcombing.
- Backcomb the crown area of the hair to create fullness and body.
- Apply braid aid 03braid defining lotion and create (2) three-strand braids, starting above the forehead.
- Wrap the braids around the backcombed section and secure with pins.
- For lasting hold, finish the look with forceful 23super strength hairspray.
About Redken: For over 50 years Redken’s foundation has been based on extensive scientific knowledge and the belief in, and support of, the expertise of salon professionals. Redken provides salon professionals with innovative products, inspiring education and exclusive salon programs to be as successful and profitable as possible. Located in New York, Redken is also at the forefront of trends and has created a strong relationship with the fashion industry. As a result, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken provides salon professionals and consumers the ultimate professional edge.