Designer to Lady Gaga and Beyoncé, Michael Costello’s Summer/Spring 2017 show was inspired by a midnight garden party, and his collection was nothing short of enchanting. An expert at creating angelic hair, lead stylist Kien Hoang created two botanical-bash looks for the runway—wavy hair that draped and flowed and an up-style twisted into a messy chignon. Over-sized flower crowns topped several of the styles, bringing an extra dose of whimsy to the catwalk.
Get the Look:
- Down and Draped:
- Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse at the roots and a small amount of Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil at the ends.
- Separate into large sections and curl using an iron. Make sure to twist hair around the iron to lightly coil.
- Pin and set to cool.
- Brush out to achieve final look.
- Apply Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil and Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream from mid-shaft to ends and blowout with a round brush.
- Wave the hair with a curling iron and apply Dry Texturizing Spray.
- Braid the base of the hair and pull it into a low, loose ponytail.
- Loop and pin into a messy chignon.
- Flat-back comb to keep the hair shape and create flyaways.
- Sparingly apply Gold Pomade to finish.