BAJA EAST SPRING/SUMMER 2017
Hair by Guido, Redken Global Creative Director
“We’ve kept the hair really natural. As a result, every model has an individual look. The thing that really unifies all the models is the bandana – which actually adds a bit of masculinity to help give each girl a more androgynous look. It’s funny how putting a scarf around the hair can really add some masculinity with a bit of a hippie vibe. I’ve added a good amount of our Diamond Oil High Shine Air Mist into the lengths to give the models a bit of a sweaty look, like maybe they’ve been out all night dancing, so it doesn’t feel too pretty. The heavy shine with the bandana helps add some weight to the look.” –Guido
GET THE LOOK: EFFORTLESS CHIC
- Prep hair with Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo to help enhance its natural texture. Allow hair to air dry.
- Part hair in a messy middle part.
- Take a bandana and fold it in a large fold. Tie it tight across the forehead behind the head to add a strong, hippie chic look.
- Use hands to pull at random strands across the part for a messy, effortless look.
- Finally, spray Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist throughout the bottom half of the length. Mist length with
- water for a messy, shiny look.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and unparalleled creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. We request that you do not credit drugstores, ‘beauty websites’ or other unauthorized retailers. Visit StyleSeat.com/Redken to book an appointment or buy authentic Redken products from your local salon. For more information, visit Redken.com, like Redken on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Shapchat and Periscope @Redken5thAve