Nicole Miller’s Fall 2016 collection draws inspiration from Nordic influences, from the topography and folklore of the region to knits and ceramics. The icy essence of the designs, balanced by a spirit of coziness and whimsy, is beautifully reflected by lead hairstylist Tomo Jidai’s simple, effortlessly Scandi-chic hair.
1. Start with damp-to-wet hair.
2. Part the hair so that it falls naturally, then take the parting ear to ear and spritz Foundation Mist section by section.
3. Apply Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil from mid-lengths to ends.
4. For thinner hair, apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to add volume.
5. Finish by blow drying in sections and smoothing out with a brush.
About: Oribe Hair Care was founded in 2009 by renowned hairstylist Oribe Canales and industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tevya Finger. Oribe Hair Care crafts exclusive artisanal blends of the finest hair formulations for the glamorous and hair-obsessed. Built upon a rich heritage of hairstyling, fashion and artistry, this truly unique collection was created for taste-driven individuals who know that personal style, perfectly expressed and paired with excellence, is the ultimate luxury. To learn more visit oribe.com